Our desire as a corporation is to leave lasting impressions with our customers. With family as one of our founding values, you can be certain that you will be treated as not just a customer, but a priority. Our friendly staff is equipped with the technical and practical knowledge of our products to point you in the direction your feet wish to go. You can be assured that we will do everything within our capabilities to see that your footwear needs are not just met, but exceeded.
We want to meet even your most specific needs. We believe that every customer deserves a shoe that fits, and that is why our Marion location has a Certified Pedorthist on staff. Our resident Pedorthist has completed the required training through education and clinical experience, has passed the Pedorthic Certification exam, and complies with a mandatory continuing education program to ensure that we can face each footwear need presented to us. Our Certified Pedorthist assists in:
- Alleviating painful or debilitating conditions of the lower limb;
- Accommodation of foot deformities;
- Re-alignment of anatomical structures;
- Redistribution of external and internal forces;
- Improvement of balance
- Control of biomechanical function;
- Accommodation of circulatory special requirements; and,
- Enhancement of the actions or limbs compromised as a result of accident, congenital deformity, neural condition, or disease.
We understand the value of hard work, and that is why we proudly service commercial accounts, including hospitals, factories, and other industrial businesses. To set up an account with us, please contact email@example.com and our managerial staff will contact you as soon as possible.